Tischer European University in Krakow (Wyższa Szkoła Europejska im. ks. Józefa Tischnera w Krakowie) is an innovative university oriented on practical education and cooperation with the business environment. TEU offers full-time and part-time (extramural and evening) studies within the undergraduate and graduate programmes as well as numerous post-graduate programs.
The university was founded in 2003 on the initiative of the Social Institute ZNAK. Two years later, the functions of the founder were taken over by the European Certification Center, established by the University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszów (WSIiZ), the Publishing Institute ZNAK, the TertioMillennio Institute and the Polish Confederation of Private Employers Lewiatan. In the same year, the TEU together with the University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszów and the University of Management and Administration in Zamość formed an Academic Consortium, under which numerous projects are implemented to improve the quality of education and expand the offer of the university.
Tischner European has for years been focusing on educating students at a high European level in line with the needs of the labour market. Therefore, among others:
- fields of study and specialities are adapted to the requirements of employers every year,
- each of the offered courses has a practical profile,
- curricula are consulted with experts from various industries and representatives of the TEU Convention,
- interactive teaching methods such as case study, strategy and simulation games are used during classes,
- the Career Office, which is thriving at the University, helps students plan their careers,
- students have the opportunity to undergo internships and scholarships abroad during an international exchange, thanks to the cooperation with several universities in the world.
This approach allows equipping students with a valuable set of skills and experiences at the threshold of their professional careers, thanks to which, as TEU graduates, they become sought-after specialists on the labour market.
Activities of Tischner European University are not limited to a well-prepared educational offer, it also includes numerous research projects, training and courses.
We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the educational offer of the university and its current activities!
phone: +48 12 683 24 82/90
Al. Jana Pawła II 39a