POLISH FOR FOREIGNERS
We invite you to take part in Polish courses for foreigners! The courses take place in the beautiful city of Krakow, which in itself offers countless attractions. We invite you take part in our program, where you will learn not only the language itself but also something about Polish culture, traditions and many interesting places in Krakow. The courses will also help preparing future students to get acquainted with the city and the structure of the university before they start their studies.
We warmly invite you to use:
- Classes with air conditioners, used on hot days,
- Free parking,
- Free Wi-Fi,
- Quiet and peaceful surroundings.
What will appear in the course program:
- Selected grammatical issues,
- Skills training (reading, writing, understanding and, above all, speaking),
- Skill-development workshops (natural communication in various situations),
- Possibility of individualisation/adjustment of the course to the expectations of the participants.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Implement language and cultural projects,
- Take educational walks (Nowa Huta, Podgórze),
- Learn language and culture in museums (Archaeological and Ethnographic),
- Spend some time in a Polish school (September),
- Visit the Information Point for Foreigners,
- Take part in the city game (September),
- Take part in cooking workshops,
- Edit the course newspaper (in Polish!),
- During the preparatory course, learn selected elements of specialist vocabulary and practice reading academic texts (each in its own field),
- Visit the Provincial Public Library and take part in the debate,
- Depending on the date, participate in events related to the calendar of holidays and traditions (e. g. Singing Lesson in the Market Square in August, start of school year in September, Podgórskie Open Door Days in September, etc.).
Contact and registration at: firstname.lastname@example.org
phone: +48 12 683 24 00
Al. Jana Pawła II 39a
Sign up for ournewsletter!
Stay current with the latest news about our school.