What makes us different?
Tischner European University (Wyższa Szkoła Europejska im. ks. Józefa Tischnera w Krakowie) is an outstanding studying place among educational institutions not only in Kraków but in whole Poland.
Its patron – Father Józef Tischner – which distinguishes Tischner European University. He was one of the most interesting and brilliant figures of Polish intellectual life in the second half of 20th c. An incredible philosopher and talented publicist, he was also a valued spiritual leader and favourite of journalists, a man who while merciless in debates was always open to a variety of opinions and beliefs. While referring to himself, he used to say that first of all he was a human, then a philosopher, and after a huge gap, a priest. Without a doubt, he was a person inspiring trust, a philosopher encouraging to think, and a priest teaching mature and conscious belief.
The uniqueness of the university with regards to studying is multilayer. It is important to us that our students become valued and desiredprofessionals of their fields. Therefore, subjects and specialisations are adjusted to the market requirements every year and our teaching programmes are consulted with specialists of variousfields. We also pay huge attention that not only necessary practical knowledge is provided for our students but also practice. This is why interactiveteachingmethods like casestudy, strategic and simulationgames are used. TEU is focused on:
- modern didactic tools: strategic and simulation games, e-learning and case study
- educational programs co-created with representatives of business world
- diverse forms of teaching: lectures, seminars, exercises, labs and workshops
- sphere for scientific development of the students
- among our lectures you will find the owners of companies and concerns, presidents of the agencies, directors of firms
- support for students’ start-ups within the Academic Business Incubator
- comfortable conditions and accelerated learning for working students as well as those studying two faculties
- chance to implement your own project financed by the University Fund
- opportunity to participate and contribute to exceptional projects held in university such as: film reviews, meetings with prominent personalities, international projects etc.
- opportunity to publish your articles in TEU’s periodicals
- opportunity to study abroad under the Erasmus + Programme and inter-institutional agreements
- intensive foreign languages teaching, including those unusual like Norwegian
- opportunity to commit yourself in the Institute for Research on Civilizations
- participation in international scientific conferences
phone: +48 12 683 24 82/90
Al. Jana Pawła II 39a