- are risk manager
- investing in shares on the stock exchange,
- play the forex market,...this training is perfect for you!
You will be able to identify systematic errors in your investment decisions,
You will have a behavioral risk management competence,
You will be able to analyze investment scenarios taking into account the impact of emotions, information processing pitfalls.
1. Investment decisions:
- Types of decisions
- Utility theory
2. Prospect theory:
- The impact of the investment result on risk attitudes
- The influence of probability on decisions
3. Practical applications of perspective theory:
- Mental accounting
- Hedonistic additing
- Disposition effect
- Status quo effect
4. Examples of heuristics used by investors:
- Anchor effect
Elżbieta Kubińska, Ph.D. works as an assistant professor in the Financial Markets Department of Cracow University of Economics, Poland. She holds Msc in Financial mathematics and PhD in Mathematical analysis. Her teaching and research interests are focused on behavioral finance and modelling of financial markets. She was a Visiting Scholar at several universities, she visited in University of Perugia, Agricultural University of Athens, University of Valencia, and Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, Nanchang, China. She served as a board member of The Public Opinion Research Center (CBOS), she is Vice – President of Academic Association of Economic Psychology. Elżbieta is co-editor of Polish Journal of Economic Psychology.
- Training date: date during the update - if you are interested in this program, please contact with us It is possible to organize a dedicated training for a group in another agreed timeframe.
- Place of training: Wyższa Szkoła Europejska im. ks. Józefa Tischnera w Krakowie, Jana Pawla II Av. 39a
In the case of dedicated training it is possible to organize training at the premises of the contracting company.
- Cost of training: 870 PLN/ catering included/ (check out our discounts!)
- How to register? fill in the form or write: email@example.com
- How many people participate in the training? Up to 15 people. The number of participants is limited, beacuse of the individual nature of the workshops.
- Duration: 8h
- All participants will receive a personal certificate confirming participation in the training.
- Questions: tel: +48 12 683 24 33, cell phone: +48 601 496 157, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
tel: 12 683 24 68
Al. Jana Pawła II 39a
Zapisz się do naszegonewslettera!
Bądź na bieżąco z najnowszymi wydarzeniami na naszej uczelni.