- Team leader, supervisor, manager
- The person preparing yourself to be a leader, supervisor, manager
- HRM team member... this training is for you!
- Identify your leadership style and your strong points as a leader
- Delegate task according to presented procedure,
- Give a positive and negative feedback to the employees,
- Adjust motivators to the individuals
- Conduct special prize conversation.
1. Leadership styles:
- The role of the leader
- Leadership styles grid
- Leading vs managing,
- People and task issues
- Selecting tasks for delegating
- The rules of succesful delegating
- Procedure of delegation,
- Monitoring plan.
3. Giving feedback:
- The rules of giving feedback,
- Negative feedback,
- Positive feedback,
- „Sandwich” feedback
4. Motivating people:
- Rewarding or punishment?
- Treat people as individuals,
- Motivators and hygiene factors,
- Special reward conversation
Grażyna Urbanik-Papp, PhD - Certified trainer (Certificate in Training, Learning and Development granted by Thames Valley University), coach (International Coach Federation Individual Credential, ACC), consultant (Certificate in Systemic Organizational Consulting, Advisio) and project manager (PRINCE 2 Foundations). She holds theoretical (PhD in management from Warsaw School of Economics) and practical background in management (positions in HR department and managing Training Department) and is able to combine both in her work. Since 2011 she has served as Deputy Dean of Management faculty at Tischner European University, she is also responsible for Coach and trainer – partner in development postgraduate studies and International Seminar program for MBA students delivered in English.
She is experienced trainer, has delivered more then 5 000 training hours, worked among others for Bank Zachodni WBK, GlaxoSmithKline, Allianz, TÜV Rheiland, Gegenbauer Polska , Najwyższa Izba Kontroli.
In 1998 she was one of the founding-members establishing Management Consultants and Trainer Association MATRIK, which for more than 18 year has promoted training standards and professional ethics. In 2006 she served as the Leader of Coaching Committee working as a part of Polska Izba Firm Szkoleniowych.
Leaders, specialists, coaches and trainers participating in training sessions delivered by Grażyna Urbanik –Papp appreciate deep expertise combined with very practical approach supported by exercises aimed at specific skills development. Thus, she is invited also as an inspirational conference speaker.
- Training date: date during the update - if you are interested in this program, please contact with us. It is possible to organize a dedicated training for a closed group in another agreed timeframe.
- Place of training: Wyższa Szkoła Europejska im. ks. Józefa Tischnera w Krakowie, Jana Pawla II Av. 39a
In the case of dedicated training it is possible to organize training at the premises of the contracting company.
- Cost of training: 740 zł/catering included/ (check out our discounts!)
- How to register? fill in the form or write: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How many people participate in the training? Up to 15 people. The number of participants is limited, beacuse of the individual nature of the workshops
- Duration: 7h
- All participants will receive a personal certificate confirming participation in the training.
- If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us: tel. +48 12 683 24 33, tel. kom.: +48 601 496 157, e- mail: email@example.com
tel: 12 683 24 68
Al. Jana Pawła II 39a
Zapisz się do naszegonewslettera!
Bądź na bieżąco z najnowszymi wydarzeniami na naszej uczelni.