- Programme manager, project manager or specialist or you would like to become one
- The person who would like to carefully monitor your projects... this training is for you!
What do you need to know beforehand:
- What the project is
- What the project budget is
- What the project schedule is
- Understand why project controlling is necessary
- Apply basics of Earned Value Method
- Apply basics of Percentage of Completion Method
- Understand why implementation of project controlling could be difficult
1. Reasons for project controlling
- Project success/ failure rate
- Traps of simple project control
2. Preparation of project baseline
- Project scope, responsibility assignments
- Preparation of project schedule
- Preparation of project budget
- Preparation of measurement methods
- Project baseline
3. Project monitoring and controlling
- Concept of earned value
- Earned Value Method
- Costs forecasts
- Traps of EVM
- Schedule forecasts
- Applications of EVM
- Percentage of Completion Method
- Difficulties of real-life implementation and application of project controlling
4. Simple cases of EVM
D.Eng. Przemysław Domański - Doctor of Engineering electronics-automatyk, graduate of EU MBA Kraków / Business School of the University of Stockholm. He has worked in the development of systems for electronic systems design (Sweden), creating accounting systems, for several years - ERP (business management) systems, as well as organizing maritime expeditions on a sailing ship for children (Mediterranean, Atlantic). He currently serves as Operations Director of S & T Services Polska in Cracow. IPMA Member and PMI. The lead in the Polish Project Excellence Award (2007, 2010, 2011, 2015) and the International Project Excellence Award (2012-2015, Europe and Asia). Coach and academic lecturer, also at Executive and International MBA studies. In his free time he travels from the Arctic through Africa to Antarctica, often under sail.
- Training date: date during the update - if you are interested in this program, please contact with us
It is possible to organize a dedicated training for a closed group in another agreed timeframe.
- Place of training: Wyższa Szkoła Europejska im. ks. Józefa Tischnera w Krakowie, Jana Pawla II Av. 39a
In the case of dedicated training it is possible to organize training at the premises of the contracting company.
- Cost of training: 890 PLN / catering included/ (check out our discounts!)
- How to register? fill in the form or write: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How many people participate in the training? Up to 15 people. The number of participants is limited, beacuse of the individual nature of the workshops.
- Duration: 9h
- All participants will receive a personal certificate confirming participation in the training.
- If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us: tel. +48 12 683 24 33 tel. kom.: +48 601 496 157 e - mail: email@example.com
tel: 12 683 24 68
Al. Jana Pawła II 39a
Zapisz się do naszegonewslettera!
Bądź na bieżąco z najnowszymi wydarzeniami na naszej uczelni.