- Specialist, leader, supervisor, manager
- The person who would like to effectively manage your time
- Identify your time wasters and develop strategies to eliminate them
- Deal with procrastination
- Prioritize your tasks
- Describe a rules of time planning and adjust them to your needs,
- Implement in practice the rules of breaking and forming habits,
- Use free applications to support your time management system.
1. “Matter of time” simulation game:
- Interdepartmental cooperation
- Time management habits,
- Approaches to time management,
- Start with your goals.
2. Identifying time wasters:
- Self-generated time wasters
- Environmental time wasters
- Coping with time wasters
- Application supporting time monitoring
- Eisenhower’s matrix
- Identifying your approach to prioritizing,
- The Pareto Principle in time management,
- Ways to escape “tyranny of urgent”
4. Planning and organizing:
- Listing tasks and GTD approach
- Managing task flow
- The rule of 60%
- Circadian activity cycle,
- “Golden hours”,
- Application and tools supporting planning
5. Forming habits:
- Breaking and forming habits
- Igniting internal motivation
- Planning the process
- Ensuring support.
Grażyna Urbanik-Papp, PhD- Certified trainer (Certificate in Training, Learning and Development granted by Thames Valley University), coach (International Coach Federation Individual Credential, ACC), consultant (Certificate in Systemic Organizational Consulting, Advisio) and project manager (PRINCE 2 Foundations). She holds theoretical (PhD in management from Warsaw School of Economics) and practical background in management (positions in HR department and managing Training Department) and is able to combine both in her work. Since 2011 she has served as Deputy Dean of Management faculty at Tischner European University, she is also responsible for Coach and trainer – partner in development postgraduate studies and International Seminar program for MBA students delivered in English.
She is experienced trainer, has delivered more then 5 000 training hours, worked among others for Bank Zachodni WBK, GlaxoSmithKline, Allianz, TÜV Rheiland, Gegenbauer Polska , Najwyższa Izba Kontroli.
In 1998 she was one of the founding-members establishing Management Consultants and Trainer Association MATRIK, which for more than 18 year has promoted training standards and professional ethics. In 2006 she served as the Leader of Coaching Committee working as a part of Polska Izba Firm Szkoleniowych.
Leaders, specialists, coaches and trainers participating in training sessions delivered by Grażyna Urbanik –Papp appreciate deep expertise combined with very practical approach supported by exercises aimed at specific skills development. Thus, she is invited also as an inspirational conference speaker.
- Training date: to be agreed
It is possible to organize a dedicated training for a closed group in another agreed timeframe.
- Place of training: Wyższa Szkoła Europejska im. ks. Józefa Tischnera w Krakowie, Jana Pawla II Av. 39a
In the case of dedicated training it is possible to organize training at the premises of the contracting company.
- Cost of training: 720zł / catering included/ (check out our discounts!)
- How to register? fill in the form or write: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How many people participate in the training? Up to 15 people. The number of participants is limited, beacuse of the individual nature of the workshops.
- Duration: 8h
- All participants will receive a personal certificate confirming participation in the training.
- If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us: tel. +48 12 683 24 33; +48 601 496 157; e- mail: email@example.com
tel: 12 683 24 68
Al. Jana Pawła II 39a
Zapisz się do naszegonewslettera!
Bądź na bieżąco z najnowszymi wydarzeniami na naszej uczelni.